Everyone needs support for total health — mind, body, and spirit. Finding support and carving out time to focus on your emotional health is important. Balanced You has partnered with Kaiser Permanente and Regence to bring King County employees myStrength, a free digital tool that can help you navigate life’s challenges and support an overall sense of well-being.
Watch this 45 second video for an introduction to myStrength:
myStrength can help with: Depression | Anxiety | Sleep | Stress | Substance use | Chronic pain
Explore activities and techniques that can benefit anyone. myStrength has been thoroughly evaluated and clinically tested by Kaiser Permanente and Regence clinicians. It is a personalized, safe and confidential program that includes interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, inspirational resources, and community support. You can track preferences and goals, current emotional states, and ongoing life events to improve your awareness and change behaviors.
How to sign up
myStrength is available on a desktop/mobile web application on any browser and through a mobile application. When accessing myStrength for the first time, sign up through the desktop web application following the steps below. Once you’ve created your personalize account, download the myStrength app on your smartphone and have helpful tools and exercises with you wherever you go.
1. From a desktop computer, go to kp.org/wa/mhw to access myStrength for the first time.
2. Click on the Get myStrength button and sign in to your Kaiser Permanente Washington online account with your user ID and password.
3. Follow the prompts to complete registration and begin using myStrength.
Go to www.mystrength.com/signup
2. When prompted for an Access Code, enter the 8-digit group number on your medical insurance card: 10017241
3. Complete the myStrength sign-up process and personal profile
If you have any questions or need help signing up, please email BalancedYou@kingcounty.gov
This is totally AWESOME!!! So excited to have this to share with others!
Thank you Mary! So glad you are excited about it.