This year, the Balanced You blog became an even more important source of information for King County employees, with readership doubling from 12,000 visitors in 2019 to 24,000 visitors in 2020. Articles included COVID-19 supports, well-being tips, program information, and resources for allyship.
To round out 2020, Balanced You is highlighting our top 10 most clicked articles below. If you haven’t had a chance to read these, we encourage you to check them out!
- How to be an ally: Anti-racism resources for white people
2. Emotional well-being resources for the Black community
3. 2020 King County Onsite Flu Clinics
4. On-demand webinar: A conversation on self-care
5. Mental Health Month week three: Connecting with others
6. Reduce your risk of flu: Find vaccines near you
7. Farmers markets vs. grocery stores: A price comparison
8. Free live, virtual exercise classes for King County employees
9. Financial resources for King County employees
10. Sign up now for Mental Health First Aid@Work trainings
Questions? Contact BalancedYou@KingCounty.gov.