While Mental Health Month may be over, King County’s care for your mental health continues.
Mental health is an important part of overall health and well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make positive choices. King County and Balanced You are committed to creating a workplace that supports good mental health. We support employees in many ways and are proud to have been recognized as a national model by Mental Health America. Whether you’re seeking support for yourself or a loved one, there are many tools, programs, and resources available.
Balanced You created a catalog of mental health resources for. Download the catalog and save it or print it for whenever you may need extra support.
The following resources are included in the catalog:
- King County Mental Health Benefits & Resources
- County Provided Resources & Benefits
- Find a Counselor through your King County Medical Plan
- Community Mental Health Resources
- Learn About Mental Health
- Counselor Directories
- Suicide Prevention and Crisis Resources
- Substance Use and Addiction Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) Mental Health
- BIPOC Resources & Directories
- Black/African Resources & Directories
- Latinx Resources & Directories
- Asian & Pacific Islander Resources & Directories
- Native & Indigenous People Resources & Directories
- Intersectional, Multicultural & Religious Directories
- LGBTQ+ Mental Health
- Self-care and Collective-care Tips
To look back at previous Balanced You blog posts on mental health, go to this page.