Balanced You partners with more than 40 gyms and fitness studios in the Puget Sound area to offer employees and their families exciting discounts. Whether you’ve been wanting to try yoga, learn self-defense, take up indoor rock climbing or just get moving, there are many options to get you started.
Check out some of the discounts available:
- All levels yoga classes at Three Trees Studio (Federal Way)
- Strength training at Athletic Form (Sodo Seattle)
- Indoor cycling classes at The HandleBar Cycling Bar (Tacoma) or CycleBar (Redmond)
- All-inclusive gyms such as Emerald Athletic Club (multiple locations) or Anytime Fitness (multiple locations) that offers childcare, group exercise classes and personal training
- And many more!
In addition, more than 30 of the discount partners offer free passes so you can try before you buy.
Balanced You strives to improve this offering by connecting to more gyms throughout the year. Have a gym in mind or an experience to share? Reach out today!
Looking for at- or near- work options?
Balanced You maintains over 15 activity centers at County worksites, offering employees convenient spaces for moderate levels of physical activity. Each location has varying amenities and hours of operation. Learn more about each employee activity center. Many of the activity centers were recently updated, so check one out if you haven’t been in a while.
Looking for more motivation?
- Learn how the health and wellness discounts program helped King County’s own Jamie Holter to reach her fitness goals (link to Health Hero article).
- Try this quick, customizable boot camp workout, created by our partners at the YMCA.
- Check out Kaiser Permanente’s winter fitness tips for the Pacific Northwest.
- Check out these mini-workouts and tips for making time for exercise.
Reach out to Balanced You with questions or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!