Looking for ways to save money and have fun this fall? Start with the Employee Discount program! The program offers a variety of local and national discounts for King County employees, your family members, and retirees. In addition to savings on health and wellness, you could save money on entertainment, travel and more.
Check out the partial list below and visit the Employee Discount page to learn how to take advantage of these and many other discounts.
Save money on entertainment
Have you been putting off a family trip to the zoo or struggling to find affordable event tickets? Now you can enjoy these and other local attractions at a discounted price:
- Seattle Symphony – King County employees can receive 15% off most Seattle Symphony concerts this year.
- TicketsatWork.com offers exclusive discounts, special offers, and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels, and much more.
- Woodland Park Zoo offers special prices on zoo admission tickets (up to 22% savings). Enter Promo metro14. Plan now for Woodland Park Zoo’s Wildlights.
Plan your next adventure
Ready to hit the road? The Employee Discount Program offers reduced prices for car reservations, lodging, amusement parks and more:
- Hotels.com has more than 145,000 hotels in more than 60 countries. Click here for a discount of 10% off your purchase.
- LEGOLAND® California Resort – Employees can access specially-priced admission tickets to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE® Aquarium and LEGOLAND Water Park.
Take care of the home and what matters to you
When life happens, be prepared with discounts on home security, pet care and more:
- PetBucket offers flea, tick, and worming treatments for dogs and cats with an offer a 10% discount to employees of King County.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance – As a King County employee, you could save up to 12% on auto insurance and 5% on home insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- Safe Choice Security – Home security and monitoring: free installation, free standard equipment, and a waived activation fee of their security system ($397 value).
Check back frequently as new discounts continue to be added. Have a question or suggestion for the program? Reach out to EmployeeDiscounts@kingcounty.gov.
King County does not guarantee the financial stability, proper licensure and professional certifications, and/or fair business practices of a business or organization and does not warrant or assume any responsibility related to the performance of the service/products provided. The Employee Discount Program List does not in any way constitute the County’s endorsement of any organization, the beliefs of the organization or group, nor does it provide an expression of any opinion regarding the recommendation, retention, election or defect of any issue.