During Open Enrollment (Nov. 1-15), King County employees can choose Kaiser Permanente’s SmartCare Connect plan. Now is the time to review your options and choose the plan with the coverage, convenience, and cost that best fits your health care needs and your life.
Kaiser Permanente’s SmartCare Connect offers high-quality care provided by the highest-ranked medical group in the state.1 It also has the lowest out-of-pocket costs of all your plan options.
Selected for care and convenience
King County has selected Kaiser Permanente SmartCare Connect for a number of reasons, including the quality of care available and the variety of ways to access care:
- 1,000+ Kaiser Permanente providers,2 the highest-ranked medical group in the state.1
- 9,000 additional community providers statewide.3
- 25 Kaiser Permanente medical offices statewide, all with pharmacies on site.3
- 200+ additional community pharmacies.
- 5 Kaiser Permanente urgent care centers in the Puget Sound region (3 open 24/7).
- Walk-in care at CareClinic by Kaiser Permanente at Bartell Drugs at 15 Puget Sound area locations, with prescriptions filled on the spot.
- Online visits for diagnosis and treatment of routine issues.
- Telephone advice from the 24/7 Consulting Nurse helpline (includes language interpreters).
Access to Kaiser Permanente care across the country
Covered care is available at Kaiser Permanente facilities outside the Puget Sound area. These include medical offices in California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and facilities in Clark and Cowlitz counties in Washington state. Before seeking care in these other regions, members must call Kaiser Permanente Member Services to set up visiting member access.
For more information about Kaiser Permanente SmartCare Connect plans, visit kingcounty.gov/Kaiser. To compare all medical plans options offered by King County in 2018, visit kingcounty.gov/open-enrollment.
Services provided by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
- Washington Health Alliance, 2016 Community Checkup http://wahealthalliance.org/; Ranking applies to then Group Health Cooperative’s medical group, formerly named Group Health Permanente, P.C. and now named Washington Permanente Medical Group, P.C.
- Washington Permanente Medical Group personnel records Oct. 2017
- OIC Provider Network Form A
I thought your post is relevant and timely, either) and living life in full appreciation of the randomness and patterns of nature,
helps people feel grounded. Considering key topics is likewise
some other sort of experience that can aid us make the discovery
of self understanding. http://njmassage.info/